NOHSIC and WVIZ/PBSideastream present
Healthcare Careers Exploration Series
The Career Exploration Series feature presenters from a variety of careers who will discuss the nature of their occupation, education background, training and qualifications, job outlook, average earnings, advancement potential, related occupations, and sources of additional information. Remote site students will have the opportunity to interact live with our guests or send their questions via email.
The 2011-2012 Series includes:
- Careers in Nursing
- Careers in Pharmacology (Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs)
- Careers as a Physician Assistant
- Careers as a Surgeon, ER Doctor, MD
- Careers in Radiology/MRI, etc.
- Careers in Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Careers in Sports Medicine/Athletic Trainer
- Careers in Laboratory Work
- Careers in IT & Electronic Medical Records
To learn more about this series, visit the WVIZ/PBSideastream website at: http://www.wviz.org/education/dl_program/36942